Just a Little County

No matter if it is in the kitchen or the great outdoors, it's time to put a little country in our lives.

Monday, June 17, 2013

DIY Baby Carriage

As promised, here is a DIY for a baby shower.


This was really easy.  I simply drew out a baby carriage on some left over card board, cut it out using a box cutter and painted the card board.    The wheels were cut out of card board using a large mouth glass as a template, and painted white.



I took my flower punch and punched out some blue flowers for the center of the wheels and glued them in the center using hot glue.  Then took a black paint pen and drew on the spokes. I took some left over lacy ribbon and hot glued that around the carriage.  For the 'handle' I simply cut out a rectangle from the left over card board, painted it blue and hot glued the ribbon on.  Then, to finish, I added some ribbon to the top to hang in on the door.

This is so simple and easy.  And, it can be made for a girl using pinks and silver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment