Just a Little County

No matter if it is in the kitchen or the great outdoors, it's time to put a little country in our lives.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Product Promo



NOTE: I am NOT being PAID to discuss this product, nor am I being PAID to promote this product!    (Although, it would be nice)

Have you ever heard of this stuff????  I had never heard of it before my brother suggested I use it to clean my windows and mirrors.  I bought one can the other day at the Dollar Store for like $3 bucks!

This stuff is A-MAZ-ING!!!  As a smoker and being married to a smoker, AND, having family members that smoke, the nicotine coat the windows and it is HARD to get off the windows.  I use Grease Lightening on my walls and if you haven't tired that yet, you need to..it works!  Anyway, I used it the other night on our bathroom mirror.  Was fairly impressed, but the mirror is NEW, so not a real test.

I had tried the vinegar and water with Dawn to clean my front windows and it smeared and streaked, and just looked horrible.  I took the water hose, squirted some Dawn on the windows and sprayed them down.  That just left me with a LOT of soap bubbles and MORE yuck on my windows.

SO, I was at the Dollar Store the other day, and looked to see if they had the Invisible Glass and they did. I bought a can of it and it has been sitting on my coffee table in the living room for a few days.  I decided today, since it was a bit cloudy, to try it.  I wished I had taken photos, but I didn't (sorry, I really didn't think it would work).  My windows look amazing!!  The dirt, nicotine, soap scum (from the Dawn), grease, and bird droppings just disappeared before my eyes.  Took a paper towel and cleaned the windows and I am (yes, again) AMAZED!!!  Sprayed the window again (to make sure I got it all), wiped it down, then ran out the door to do the outside.  IT actually looks INVISIBLE!!! 

I have a old pie safe I got from my Mother, that belonged to my Great Grand Mother that our TV sits on and inside are all our DVDs.  It has glass in the doors and again, no matter what I did or used, I could NEVER get them clean...enough. 

After doing the windows, I came inside and did the pie safe and I must say, those glass doors have NEVER been so clean!!!  This stuff also works great on picture frame glass!!!  And, I have my Mother's Grandmother clock, that has a glass front and it is now INVISIBLE!!!  I am on a Invisible Glass cleaning spree today!

Seriously, if you haven't tried this, TRY IT!  It is amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment