Just a Little County

No matter if it is in the kitchen or the great outdoors, it's time to put a little country in our lives.

Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Part 2





Monday, I did of my 30 Days of Thanksgiving Part 1.  Today, I will try to finish it. 

30 Days of Thanksgiving Part 2

16.  I am thankful that all my bills for the week are paid, and we have a little left over.
17.  I am thankful that I have most of my Christmas decorations up and no one has been seriously hurt. :)
18. I am thankful my Aunts will be joining us for Thanksgiving this year.
19. I am thankful we have a wonderful person taking care of our Father and keeping him safe.
20. I am thankful for the warm sunshine we're having this week.
21. I am thankful for the peace and quiet I get every afternoon so I can reflect on life.
22. I am thankful that we have freedoms to worships the way we want.
23. I am thankful for the hidden gifts we don't realize we have until we need them.
24. I am thankful that I have the ability to forgive those who hurt me, or disappoint me.
25. I am thankful for my Memory Garden my husband made.  All the plants and flowers have come from family or holds a special memory for me.
26.  I am thankful for laughter and love in my life.
27.  I am thankful for the abundance of God's blessings for my family.
28.  I am thankful for my washer and dryer.  They make life so much easier.
29.  I am thankful that I am able to wake up each morning and thank God for yet another day.
and...
30.  I am thankful for Thanksgiving!  The day we can come together with family and friends and just be together.

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment