Just a Little County

No matter if it is in the kitchen or the great outdoors, it's time to put a little country in our lives.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall's Splender: Feature Artist

 
Today's post features this wonderful, beautiful lady!  Some may say I'm a bit partial to her, and I very well may be.  This is my oldest sister, Theresa.  She is the closet person I have to a 'mom'.  She retired a few months ago and is enjoying being a mom, granny, sister, daughter and all those other things that she is to our family.  She loves to garden and I love for her to garden.  She kept us all in stock this last summer with tomatoes, eggplant, okra, squash and other home grown veggies.

She took a trip not long ago to a few of the 'mountains' in and around the State of Arkansas.  It was peak time for the fall colors and she took some amazing photos.  So, I asked if I could use a few of her photos for a post and of course, she said "YES!" (she loves me!).  So, take a look at the wonder of God's creation through the lens of Theresa's camera.  You will be amazed.


PLEASE NOTE:  ALL PHOTOS IN THIS POST ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE FEATURED ARTIST AND A CREATIVE MIND.  IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM, PLEASE ASK IN WRITING.













Thank you, Theresa for allowing me to feature your photos and of course, YOU! 

Tomorrow I will be posting a 'new to me' recipe! 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment