Just a Little County

No matter if it is in the kitchen or the great outdoors, it's time to put a little country in our lives.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

What It's All About

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I don't normally post on the weekends.  That time is usually set aside for family time and chores.  However, James and I are a bit under the weather today, so we're just laying around the house watching "The Three Stooges".

I have had a few people comment to me (in person) that I have a "mixed up blog.  It's about craft projects, cooking, our lives, etc.  and nothing specific".   They have 'suggested' I pick one and stick with it.  Well, I have this to say about it:

"This is MY blog.  This is where I share the things in my life.  The goings on, the projects, the recipes I have tried and liked (or not), remodeling our house to make it a home, things I think about, things I find at yard sales and find creative ways to use them.  Yes, it is a 'mixed up blog', but it is my blog.  I may post about a craft project, or a remodel, a area in the yard we plant flowers (trying for that BH&G layout), the emotional stand point of dealing with an aging Father, the death of loved ones, my 'babies' (the animals) or my children.  I may post about the frustrations of marriage, parenting, or life in general.  I may try to help you save a few bucks in this uncertain economy we live in.  So, yes, it is a mixture of a little bit of everything.  Yet, if I can inspire you to create something wonderful, save a buck or three, get you to think about something important or bring a smile to your face, then my goal has been complete.  I am not an expert on anything.  I am who I am.  I am not out to 'make a buck', although, it would be nice if I did and I sure would not complain about it."

With all that said and explained, if you still like what I post, then, please continue to visit, post a comment, like it, whatever.  I am not going to pick something "specific" and "stick to it".  I will continue with my "mixture" of all things I love and I will post about them.

Have a happy Saturday, everyone.  Now someone, please give me some tissue.  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment