Just a Little County

No matter if it is in the kitchen or the great outdoors, it's time to put a little country in our lives.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy

I live in Oklahoma.  Today will be sunny and warm.  While watching Headline news this morning, I felt compelled to do something.  Watching the stories on the flooding, the rescues, the economy, feeling the helplessness of not being able to do anything to help these people so far from me, I said a prayer.  While I am sitting in my home, nice and warm, these people are in shelters wondering if they even have a home to go back to.  While I am sitting here with power, some are without power.   Now it is snowing, blizzard like conditions.  I wonder how much more Mother Nature can throw at these people!

Today, lets take a moment to remember all of those affected by Sandy.  I searched the Internet for quotes to bring a little laughter and hope today.  If these belong to you, feel free to link up to them.  And, have a blessed day.











No comments:

Post a Comment